Lifetime Pet Fund
MCPAW depends on the generosity and support of animal lovers. Will the love and caring you have for animals extend to when you are no longer around? There are ways for your compassion to continue but only if you plan now. MCPAW offers several estate planning options for your consideration. Planned gifts allow donors to achieve their personal and charitable objectives using tax and financial planning methods. The size of the gift doesn’t matter. Even small gifts can make a big impact. Everyone can make a difference through planned giving. Will you consider joining others who have included MCPAW in their plans?
MCPAW’s Lifetime Pet Fund offers several ways to make a gift:
· Life Insurance: You can name MCPAW as the beneficiary of your life insurance, or a co-beneficiary or a contingent beneficiary.
· Financial Accounts: Most financial accounts can be made payable at death to an organization such as MCPAW.
· Retirement Savings: IRAs, pensions, 401(k) plans and other retirement savings arrangements provide for death beneficiaries, which can include charitable organizations.
· Revocable Living Trusts: You can name MCPAW as one of the beneficiaries of your trust.
· Bequests: When making a bequest, we encourage you to consult with a financial or legal advisor to make sure that you are taking advantage of any savings in inheritance tax and that your will is valid.
Sample Language for Charitable Bequests
· Specific Bequest: I hereby give and bequeath to MCPAW the sum of $________ to be used for its general purposes.
· Percentage Bequest: I give and bequeath to MCPAW ______% of my net distributable estate to be used for its general purposes.
· Residuary Bequest: I give and bequeath to MCPAW the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to be used for its general purposes.
· Contingent Bequest: In the event that any of the above named beneficiaries shall not survive me, or shall die during the administration of my estate, within ninety (90) days from the date of my death, or as a result of a common disaster, then I give and bequeath that beneficiary’s share of my estate to MCPAW, to be used for its general purposes.
Any one of these gifts will ensure that MCPAW endures to help the homeless animals of Montgomery County. Please contact us if you have any questions or require some assistance: email@example.com.